The Twilight Saga: half vampire, half werewolf.

Als je zoveel vrije tijd over hebt kan je hier je eigen draai geven aan prisonbreak!

Moderators: Kimm., Diana, Prisonbreak.nl Management, Prisonbreak.nl Mods

Plaats reactie
Kimm.
Prisonbreak.nl Mod
Prisonbreak.nl Mod
Contacteer:

The Twilight Saga: half vampire, half werewolf.

Bericht door Kimm. » ma nov 23, 2009 10:09 pm

HAAAAAAAAAI!
nou, ik ben sinds gister bezig met een fanfic over twilight. en ik wou graag
weten wat jullie ervan vonden.
hij is wel in het engels omdat ik hem over een paar dagen of weken ook op
een site plaats waar alleen maar fanfics op staan.
jullie kunnen de reacties gewoon hieronder plaatsen. als ik een hoofdstuk
toevoeg, edit ik dit bericht.
here it comeeeees!
laat graag een reactie achter *_*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preface
My name is Keira Luca Valentino, I was born on 3 August 2000 in a little town called Martis, Sardinia Italy. I have long chocolate brown wavy hair and my eyes are green. Technically, I’m 9 years old, but I look like 14. Since my birth I’ve been growing quite fast, but I’ll stop aging when I reach my 10th year on this world.
My father is a vampire and my mother is a werewolf, so that makes me half vampire, half werewolf. My father is Italian and my mother is Dutch. They met each other in Detroit and fell in love.

Chapter 1: Superwoman, or actually ‘Super werewolf’.
I heard people talk, not far away from where I was. “Finally, someone to talk to,” I thought. When I approached the voices, I could hear the conversation clear. I sniffed once and just then I smelled it; a mix between vampire, werewolf and human.
“Ugh,” I thought and held my breath. “I guess I found the jackpot. This could be interesting.”
There were three people, two men and one woman. The tall tanned guy, who was standing with his back towards me, looked like a muscle ball. He shuddered once, and then gritted his teeth as hard as his fists. “Bella wasn’t exaggerating about your … abilities,” he said through his teeth. “So you must already know why I’m here.”
“Yes, Jacob,” the other man agreed in a soft voice. “But, before you begin, I need to say something.”
He was as white as the snow, so I guess that he was the vampire. And the guy he named Jacob had to be the muscle ball. Jacob waited, clenching and unclenching his hand as he tried to control the shivers rolling down his arms.
“Thank you,” the vampire said, and his voice throbbed with the depth of his sincerity. “I will never be able to tell you how grateful I am. I will owe you for the rest of my… existence.”
Jacob stared at him blankly, his shudders stilled by surprise. He exchanged a quick glance with Bella, the girl who was standing next to the vampire, but her face was just as mystified.
“For keeping Bella alive,” the vampire clarified his voice rough and fervent. “When I… didn’t.”
“Edward—“ Bella started to say, but he held one hand up, his eyes on Jacob.
Understanding washed over Jacob’s face before the hard mask returned. “I didn’t do it for your benefit.”
“I know. But that doesn’t erase the gratitude I feel. I thought you should know. If there’s ever anything in my power to do for you…”
Edward got cut off, but none of them opened there mouth. I guessed the vampire could read people´s minds. “Just like me.” I grinned and took a peek in Jacob’s mind.
“I want you to leave again, you bloodsucker.” I heard Jacob’s thought clear as a bell.

Jacob raised one black brow.
Edward shook his head. “That’s not in my power.”
“Whose, then?” Jacob growled.
Edward looked down at Bella. “Hers. I’m a quick learner, Jacob Black, and I don’t make the same mistake twice. I’m here until she orders me away.”
Black!? I saw the trees move slowly around me. That muscle ball, who was still standing with his back towards me, was one of the werewolves of the pack I’ve been looking for since I had this weird dream about them. The rest of the conversation was a little vague, until I snapped out of my thought by a hard voice.
“That’s none of your business!” Bella yelled at Jacob.
“The hell it—“ was all he managed to choke out. I guess Bella never expected her hasty words to bring on such a strong response from Jacob, because she had a surprised look all over her face. I wanted to know what she was thinking about, so I read her mind.
“He must have thought the warning as just a precaution. He hadn’t realized—or didn’t want to believe—that I had already made my choice. That I was really intending to become a member of the Cullen family.”
“I bet Edward can’t read her mind.” I thought after I read Bella’s thought.

Her mind was mesmerizing; I had never seen something like that. I wondered if my mind was like hers too, no mind reader could get inside my head either. Someone brought me back from my thoughts again.
“Jake? You okay?” Bella asked anxiously. When I looked at Jacob, I saw he was sent into near convulsions. He pressed his fists hard against his temples, closing his eyes tight and curling in on himself as he tried to control the spasms. His face turned sallow green under the russet skin.
Bella took a half-step toward him, and then Edward caught her and yanked her back behind his own body. “Careful! He’s not under control,” He warned Bella.
“Damn it,” I thought. “If he turns, this could end badly.”
I began to tremble too, ready to transform if Jacob needed my help, but he was already somewhat himself again; only his arms were shaking now. He scowled at Edward with pure hate. “Ugh. I would never hurt her.”
Neither Edward nor Bella missed the inflection, or the accusation it contained. A low hiss escaped Edward’s lips. Jacob clenched his fists reflexively and then it happened; I saw Edward move closer towards Jacob and got in a crouch so he could protect Bella. Jacob’s body shook so hard, he could never control himself anymore, and he was going to change one way or another. I saw the fear in Bella’s eyes.
I knew that was my cue to stop them before they could start the fight. I ran out of the woods as fast as I could and was in half of a second between the werewolf and the vampire. When both of them got a glimpse of me I saw surprise all over their faces. I chuckled at the sight of it, but became serious again when I heard Edward growl at me. He made his way towards me and kicked me against a tree. “You stupid—“ was all I could choke out before I changed into a dark sienna colored werewolf. When I saw pieces of my clothing flying around me, I growled back at Edward before I ran towards him.
“I’m so going to rip his head off—“ I thought. But just before I could jump on Edward, the scared little girl came between us.
“Stop it!” she yelled at us. I could hear a hint of fear in her voice. Edward straightened and I saw a big reddish brown werewolf beside me. “Jacob,” I thought. Right then, he gave me this look. It looked like he smiled at me, like he confirmed my thought.
When I looked back at Bella she sighed in relief. I couldn’t help myself, but I wanted to get into Bella’s mind so badly. “That was close,” she thought. “and scary—“
“Bella, you okay?” Edward asked concerned. Bella turned around to face him and kissed his lips. “Yes,” she answered. “I’m fine.”
“I’m curious who that girl is,” Bella’s thought continued. “Maybe she’s a new member of Sam’s pack.”
Edward glanced anxious at me; guess he already knew I wasn’t a member of Sam’s pack. I couldn’t help myself and peeked into his mind.
“Who is she!?” were all his thoughts.
I laughed at his thought and then Edward began to stare at me. It was kind of freaking me out, it was like he was trying to read my mind. I knew he would fail and at the same moment he grabbed Bella by her arm and yanked her away from us.
“Let’s go, Bella.” He said still staring at me.
I felt this odd rush going through my body, not sure what it was. After a few seconds I figured it out, I felt like a superwoman—or actually a super werewolf. I felt like a hero.
We watched Edward and Bella disappear into the woods. When they were out of side, I began to run the other way—Jacob on my heels.

Chapter 2: The mysterious werewolf is in town.
I think Jacob figured out I could read minds too, because he was screaming his so hard I could barely shut them out.
“WAIT! HEY, WAIT FOR ME!” his thoughts were yelling. “CAN YOU PLEASE STOP FOR A SECOND!?”
I sighed and caved. I stopped slowly and turned around to see the big reddish brown werewolf.
“I know you can read my mind, but I can’t read yours.” His thoughts began. “Can you please change back to your human form?”
Was he really serious!? Last time I checked my clothes were ripped in pieces a few yards back. I growled at him to let him know I wasn’t going to change back until I got some clothes.
“Ah c’mon,” he thought. “It’s not like I haven’t seen a naked girl before."
I growled even more at him.
“Okay okay,” he got the hint. “Follow me, I’ll get you some clothes.”
And with that he left and I followed him. When he stopped, I saw a little house behind the trees.
“Wait here, I’ll be right back.” He thought and went off into the woods.
A few seconds later I saw him walking up on the porch in a pair of cut off jeans. He went inside and a came back outside with clothes. He ran towards me and handed me the clothes. I walked into the woods so I could change.
“I bet she has a nice ass!” I heard Jacob’s thought.
“I heard that,” I said when I walked out of the woods. “Thanks for the clothes.”
It looked like he blushed for just a second, then he recovered and smiled.
“You’re welcome, …” he said, not able to finish his sentence.
“Keira,” I finished it. “My name is Keira Luca Valentino. I take it you’re Jacob Black?”
“Keira—“ he strayed off. “Nice to meet you! Yep I’m the one and only.”
“Damn, she’s hot!” I heard his thoughts echo in my head.
“Can you please lower the volume of your thoughts?” I asked feeling kind of uncomfortable.
“Oh yes, of course.” He said quickly. “I’m sorry.”
We walked in silence into the house, I knew he had a lot of questions for me and I was afraid I couldn’t answer all of them. I sighed and sat down on the couch.
“Make yourself at home,” he chuckled.
“Oh, sorry. Thanks.” I knew it was rude of me to think of this house like my own house, but it felt so familiar and peaceful.
Jacob hadn’t taken his eyes of me since I was back in my human form. It made me nervous.
When he gave me a glass of water he started with the questions. “I’ve never seen you here before, where are you from?”
I sighed before I answered his first question.
“Well, I’m not from anywhere actually.” I started. “Eh, my mom’s from The Netherlands and my dad’s from Italy. We also have a house in Detroit, but my pack lives in Illinois. We’ve been staying in Seattle for a while now. There’s something going on there.”
“Aha, okay.” Jacob said kind of confused. “Next question; how comes your pack isn’t here?”
“Like I said, there’s something going on in Seattle. They’re running patrol.” I answered.
“And why are you here?” He was really curious.
“Darn, first question I can’t answer.” I thought. “Just peachy.”
“I heard some thoughts about a little town called Forks,” I started lying. “That there were weird things happening; like bear attacks.”
“I guess those bears are the pack and me.” He said kind of proud.
“Yeah, that’s what I figured out,” I chuckled at his response. “And that’s why I came, to ask for your help.”
We heard a soft knock on the door. Jacob went to the door and opened it, I saw another muscle ball half naked standing in the doorway.
“Hi Sam,” Jacob called the guy. “What’s wrong?”
“I heard there’s a mysterious werewolf in town and it’s not a member of my pack.” He answered curious.
I walked to the doorway and stopped next to Jacob. “Here’s the werewolf.”
“Hello, I’m Sam.” He said while he reached out his hand. “I’m the Alpha of the pack in this town.”
I looked at his hand and shook it. “Hi, I’m Keira. And I’m the Alpha of a pack in Illinois.”
He smiled at me and walked inside. We chitchatted a while until Sam continued with the interrogation. “So you can read minds and put your thoughts in someone else’s head?”
“Yes,” I answered careful.
“How is that?” Sam asked. “I mean, no one of my pack has special abilities outside the werewolf things.”
“Eh, yeah.” I started my second lie. I couldn’t think of any, so I decided to tell them the truth. “I actually can’t tell you that.”
I heard a soft growl come out of Sam. I took me off guard; I had never expected this reaction. Jacob saw that and put his hand on Sam’s shoulder.
“Calm down, we can’t tell our pack secrets to her either.” He defended me.
I smiled a thank you at him and he nodded.
Sam relaxed and took a deep breath. “Sorry for my reaction. It’s just weird to have an Alpha from another pack in town.”
“It’s okay, I get it.” I said. “But I wouldn’t come if I didn’t need to. I need your pack’s help.”
Well, I didn’t lie about the help I needed, but I did about the part why I came to Forks.
“Yeah, you said that before,” Jacob was talking now. “With that thing in Seattle, right?”
“Yes,” I confirmed him. “There’s something going on there and trust me, it’s no good. It’s like there are a lot of vampires, but their thoughts are so messed up and weird. And then the next day, the vampires are gone. It’s empty for a few days and they come back with others, new ones. It’s like they’re searching for someone or something.”
They were both silent, I knew that they found that weird too. I didn’t need to read their thoughts to know that.
Suddenly Sam stood up and walked out of the door.
“Where are—“ Jacob began, but Sam was already gone.
“He’s getting his pack together,” I said and right then we both heard a howl coming out of the woods. “They’re going to Seattle with a few men to help my pack.”
I headed to the door; I needed to let my pack in on things. Jacob was faster than me and stood before the door, so I couldn’t walk through it.
“So you’re going too, huh. Without a goodbye?” Jacob demanded.
“Eh, I guess—“ I said confused.
For one second, I could swear I saw sadness in his face. I felt guilty for hurting his feelings.
“I’m sorry,” I apologized. It was quiet for a minute. “See you soon, Jacob”
I gave him a kiss on his cheek before I passed him and went outside. He grabbed my arm and pulled me in his arms. The warmth of his skin touched mine and I felt a rush through my body. He put a hand on my cheek and pulled me closer. His lips crashed into mine and at that moment I realized he imprinted on me.
“That took you long enough,” I chuckled when I heard Jacob’s thought.

Chapter 3: Meet the girly wolf pack from Illinois.
I was running through the woods with Jacob beside me, we were going to help Sam’s pack and mine in Seattle.
“Can you please stop thinking about that ‘great’ kiss of Jacob?” I heard someone nag.
“Shush, Madison. I think it’s great Keira finally found her prince on the white horse.” Naomi thought.
She was always the one to defend me before I could defend myself. Naomi had white straight hair just over her shoulders and had these ocean blue eyes.
Madison on the other hand had black curly hair and she had dark brown eyes.
“Well, you can’t call Jacob a prince on the white horse. I mean he kind of is the horse.” Kylan joked.
He was the only boy of the pack. He never complained, always hanging out with 5 girls. What was there to complain about? Kylan had short black hair and his eyes were honey-dark colored. He was the oldest of the pack.
“Hahaha! That’s true. We need to give Jacob another name.” Vanessa thought.
She was a little cute girl with dark golden hair till her hips and she had grey eyes. She was the youngest of the pack.
They made up names for Jacob for the next 10 minutes until Yenna interrupted their thoughts.
“Why won’t we just call him Jake? No weird names, just simple.” She thought.
Yenna was the special one of the pack. She was quiet and her voice was soft. But when she opened her mouth, it was like heaven was speaking. Her hair was dark copper colored and her eyes were sapphire. The girl looked like a diamond, every boy who saw her fell in love right away.
“I don’t mind that!” I thought. “Jake’s fine. I actually love it.”
“Ah well, we’re going to cave now. But sooner or later, Jake boy’s going to have a funny name.” Madison thought.

I knew the rest of them would agree with that, so I would have to cave too—sooner or later. A few minutes later Jacob and I made it to the place where we would all meet. Sam’s pack was already there.
“How far are you guys?” I asked my pack.
“We’ll be there in two minutes,” Kylan answered.

I could read everyone’s thoughts and I could make them hear mine, but it was going to be hard to communicate with another pack.
“I think it’s better if the two of us change into our human form, that way we can communicate better.” I made Sam hear my thought.
I could see he wasn’t prepared for that, because he jumped a little when he heard my thought. I chuckled.
“I’d stop laughing, if I were you.” Sam thought. “Let’s just pretend you never saw that, okay?”
I nodded and disappeared into the woods, just like Sam. A few seconds later we both came back into the circle with our clothes on. Once again I felt Jacob’s eyes pierce into my back, why couldn’t he just stop stare at me!?
A few minutes later my pack came out of the woods with a lot of noise.
“We’re home!” I heard Kylan think.
“Welcome home,” I chuckled back at him.
We discussed how we were going to find out what was going on in Seattle. Sam and his pack were going to the East of Seattle to run patrol and I went with my pack to the South.
“We’ll meet again in three hours, right here.” Sam said. Everybody nodded and ran off.
After 3 hours of running, everyone was exhausted.
“I suggest we go to Emily’s and my place so we can all talk about it,” I heard Sam think.
I nodded and replied it to my pack. We followed Sam to a little cute house.
“We’re here,” he thought.
They all went back into the woods so they could change. When they came back in clothes, my pack and I did the same.
We followed Sam into the house and everyone made themselves comfortable.
“Smells good!” Kylan yelled toward the kitchen. He was such a glutton!
I heard a soft en friendly laugh. When I looked where it came from, I saw this beautiful woman with black straight hair and dark brown eyes. She looked so familiar.
 

Chapter 4: Long time, no see.
I couldn’t stop staring at her, she looked really familiar.
“Keira, please stop staring at Emily. It bugs Sam,” I heard Jacob think.
But before I could ask him why, she turned around and faced me. I saw these big scars across her face, the longest scar began at her eye and reached down to her arm. I turned as fast as I could to face Jacob and hide my shock from her.
“What happened to her?” I made Jacob hear my thought.
First he was looking around him like someone said his name, but when he figured out no one said something he raised an eyebrow.
“Dude, that was me… Keira, the mind reader—“ I made Jacob hear my thought again.
After he heard that, Jacob banged his head like there was water in his ear. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I walked toward him and looked him inquiringly in his eyes.
“What!?” he asked, still not knowing what was going on. I yanked him outside, so I could slap him upside his head.
“Jake, really?” I asked. He looked at me like I was talking Chinese or something.
“I just made you hear my thoughts,” I explained Jacob. “There was no water in your ears, you silly.”
I chuckled at the picture of him banging his head to get the water out.
“That was you?” he asked surprised and sighed in relief. “I thought I was going crazy for a second.”
I laughed and he laughed with me.
“Well, now you know how it is to hear my thoughts in your head.” I said. “But could you just answer my question?”
“Sam got angry and Emily was standing too close,” he answered and looked sad. I knew it was hard for him too, with the pack mind and everything.
I hugged him and pulled my face back to look into his brown eyes. He gave me a little smile and kissed me softly on my lips. I answered his with a more passionate one.
“Gosh, he’s so—eatable!” I thought.
Before we walked back into the house I saw Emily’s face again. I stopped abruptly and turned around.
“Is it possible I know Emily from somewhere?” I asked Jacob in somewhat of a hurry.
“Eh, I guess not.” He answered confused. “Why do you ask?”
“I was staring at her because she looks so damn familiar,” I answered. “I just can’t put quite my finger on it.”
I looked back at Emily and at the same moment, she was looking at me too. I could see in her face the same expression as I had; she had seen me before somewhere. When the oven clock rang, we both got pulled out of our gaze.
I had to find out why she looked so familiar, so I walked into the house en followed Emily into the kitchen. I left Jacob stare blankly at nothing.
“Hey Emily!” I said to her.
She turned around with a plate of muffins in her hands. “Hi! Keira was it, right?”
“Yeah, it is.” I confirmed her. “Can I ask you something?”
“Sure, go ahead.”
“Do I know you?” I popped the question. “You look so familiar, like I’ve seen you before.”
“I actually wouldn’t know. But you sure do look familiar to me too.”
We both were quiet for a second.
“What was your surname again?” Emily brook the silence.
“Valentino, Keira Luca Valentino.”
“Valentino, Valentino, Valentino—“ I heard Emily think over and over again.
“Wait!” she jumped a little when she yelled it. “Luca, right?”
I nodded, waiting for her to speak further.
“Is your mom’s name Mara Lucia?” she continued. “Mara Donkers?”
It looked like her eyes were on fire of excitement.
“Yes, that’s her.” I answered. But she only left me with more questions and I really couldn’t wait for her to tell me. So I peeked into her mind.
“No way, I can’t believe it. She’s the daughter of Mara? Dang, she must me special.” Emily thought. “I doubt Jacob knows that.”
“He doesn’t and I want it to stay it that way, okay?” I replied in a whisper, which had a sharp edge on it. I actually didn’t care that I might startle her.
She had a faint of shock and surprise in her face, but only for a second.
“I’m sorry, but I have a lot of questions for you. I couldn’t help myself, so I took a peek into your mind.” I explained myself.
“It’s okay, I know about your abilities. Way before the pack did.” Emily said. “I knew your mother; she was a friend of mine. You look a lot like her, just as beautiful.”
She gave a friendly smile.
“Thank you,” I responded. “But have we met before? Or do I just look familiar to you, because I look like my mom?”
“No, I’m sure we’ve met. When your mom visited my mom, she brought you with her. So we played a lot when we were younger.”
“I knew it!” I said a little too loud, because it was suddenly quiet in the next room.
“Sorry!” I yelled again. “I guess I was a little too excited. Go back to your food, I hear them calling your names.”
I heard some laughs and the buzz of talking people came back again.
“You’re Emily Young, right?”
“Yes, I am. So you do know me?” she asked.
“Yeah, my mom told a lot of stories about you before I went to bed.” I answered with a smile on my face. While I was thinking back at those peaceful moments, I felt someone’s arms around my waist.
“I just read your stomach and he said that he was starving. So why don’t you come with me and fill this little baby?” Jacob said while he patted my belly.
I laughed at him and took his hand.
“Are you coming too, Em?” I asked while I walked to the next room. I sat down next to Jacob and Emily.
After a few hours of chitchatting, Jacob yawned and stretched his arms.
“I guess someone needs his beauty sleep,” I said when I saw Jacob could barely keep his eyes open.
“I think we all need that,” Madison said and yawned too. “Time to go guys.”
We all said goodbye and thanked Emily for the delicious food. It was time for me to leave too. “Go ahead guys, I’ll be right behind you.”
I waited till they were out of sight before I turned around and faced Jacob.
“Do you really have to go?” Jacob asked sad.
“Yeah, I guess.”
“You can stay at my place if you want,” Jacob suggested.
“I would like to, I really would.” I began. “But I don’t know if my pack’s going to like that.”
I heard a howl come out of the woods.
“KEIRAAAA!” I heard several minds think at the same time.
“Just stay with him tonight, or even tomorrow night, or the night after that.” Madison thought.

I smiled and put my thought into her mind; “Thanks sweetheart.”
“Love you all guys and see you tomorrow,” I made every pack member of mine hear. “Good night!”

“I bet they want you to stay, don’t they?” Jacob asked with a grin.
“They do,” I laughed and gave Jacob a kiss on his lips.
We walked back to Jacob’s house hand in hand, just talking about our hobbies and movies we liked. When we came into the house it was very dark inside and I couldn’t find the switch to turn the lights on. I was walking to the right with my hands touching the wall until I bumped my toe to something really hard.
“OUCH!” I screamed. A few seconds later the light went on and I saw I was bleeding. Jacob came toward me as fast as he could and looked concerned at me.
“Are you okay?” He asked helping me over to the couch.
I breathed in and looked at my toe, it already stopped bleeding.
“Yep, I’m fine again.” I said as I walked to the kitchen to grab a rag and clean up the mess. Jacob stared at me while I was cleaning up the blood. When I looked back at him, I saw not the same eyes who stared at me all day. No, I could see in his eyes he knew something wasn’t right.
“How can she heal so fast, it didn’t even leave a scratch on her toe.” Jacob asked himself.
I swallowed when I heard that and covered my face so he couldn’t see my real emotions.
Laatst gewijzigd door Kimm. op vr nov 27, 2009 7:39 pm, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

Daantje.
Prisonbreak.nl Mod
Prisonbreak.nl Mod
Contacteer:

Bericht door Daantje. » ma nov 23, 2009 10:14 pm

Kim is de beste, kim is de beste, kim is de beste.
Okay
that's done.
To the point.

I FAKKING LOVE YOUR STORYY..
lalalalalaa (L)
liefde op het eerste verhaal ofzo. :lol:

daand
Prisonbreak.nl Crew
Prisonbreak.nl Crew
Contacteer:

Bericht door daand » ma nov 23, 2009 10:19 pm

NICE :D
Mooi kimmerd :D

Unicorn
T-bag
T-bag
Contacteer:

Bericht door Unicorn » do nov 26, 2009 4:19 pm

Sinds wanneer heet jij Kim Meyer??
Echt super-supergoed geschreven!
MEER! MEER! MEER! :D:D

Kimm.
Prisonbreak.nl Mod
Prisonbreak.nl Mod
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kimm. » vr nov 27, 2009 3:15 pm

HUUH, het moet niet gekker worden.
alles wat ik vanmiddag heb gepost is weg.
ook mijn 2 nieuwe hoofdstukken van mijn verhaal.
ben ik nu gek aan het worden of?

edit; ik ga de 2 hoofdstukken weer opnieuw in mijn
origineel bericht doen.
ik wou nog even zeggen; bedankt ymke voor het
grootste compliment dat ik ooit heb gekregen
en bedankt daan en danielle ;D

Kimm.
Prisonbreak.nl Mod
Prisonbreak.nl Mod
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kimm. » vr mei 28, 2010 10:06 am

voor de mensen die de rest van mijn verhaal willen
lezen: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5532035/1/H ... f_werewolf
hij is bijna klaar, ben nu bezig met hoofdstuk 24

thobe
Bellick
Bellick

Bericht door thobe » vr mei 28, 2010 2:40 pm

WTF:SHOCK: Daarom ben je zo goed in engelsxD

Ik heb nu geen tijd om het te lezen, maar het ziet er echt goed uit Kim!

EDit: keek net ff op die link. 24 hoofdstukken:shock: dat heeft je vast veel tijd gekost?:p

Kimm.
Prisonbreak.nl Mod
Prisonbreak.nl Mod
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kimm. » vr mei 28, 2010 3:38 pm

HAHAHHA! Ja precies, daarom ben ik zo goed in
engels xD
klopt, en ik ben nog niet klaar met mijn verhaal. okay
bijna dan. maar in word zijn het al ongeveer 70
pagina's :oops: ben er ook inderdaad een tijdje mee
bezig geweest. eerste hoofdstuk heb ik gemaakt in
de herfstvakantie volgens mij xD
vind het wel tof van je dat je het gaat lezen hoor! 8)

Plaats reactie